President Jonathan Send Delegation to Support Eagles in AFCON 2013 Final Match
In order to boost the morale and spirit of the Super Eagles ahead of the AFCON 2013 final, President Goodluck Jonathan has despatched a high-powered delegation led by the President of the Senate, Senator David Mark to represent him and the Federal Government at the match in Johannesburg on Sunday.
Other dignitaries on the delegation include Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State, Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State and the Minister of State (Foreign Affairs) Prof. Viola Onwuliri, the Minister of Police Affairs, Navy Capt. Caleb Olubolade and the Minister of State (Works), Ambassador Bashir Yuguda.
Detailed to reassure the team of the president’s full support and best wishes for its semi-final victory, the president explained that he will not be able to witness the final match because of urgent official commitments in London and Paris.
- President Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet, Appoints 3 New Ministers
- Flying Eagles Fit for England Match- Team Spokesman
- AFCON 2013 News: South Africa Play Drab 0-0 Draw With Cape Verde On Opening Match
- Super Eagles to Depart for AFCON 2013 Training Camp in Portugal on Dec 27th
- President Jonathan Send Ibrahim Lamorde’s Name to Senate for Confirmation as EFCC Chairman