Total Exploration, French Embassy Set Up Joint Annual Scholarship for Nigerian Students
A joint scholarship scheme (“TQJS”) titled TEPNG/ Quai d’Orsay, has been established by Total and the Embassy of France in Nigeria.
Under the new programme, five Nigerians are to benefit from an annual scholarship sponsored by Total in collaboration with the French Embassy in Nigeria with effect from the 2012/2013 academic year.
The agreement to formalize the programme was signed at the French Embassy, Abuja on Wednesday, December 19, 2012, between Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) and the Embassy.
The Managing Director/Chief Executive of TEPNG, Mr Guy Maurice signed for Total while H.E. the Ambassador of France, Jacques Champagne de Labriolle signed for the Embassy of France in Nigeria.
The agreement makes provision for a four-man steering committee to manage the scheme on behalf of the parties.
- 74 Nigerian Students to Go for Scholarship Studies in Russia, China and Cuba Under Bilateral Educational Agreement
- 2010/2011 TOTAL E & P NATIONAL MERIT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- 2012 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme
- 2000 Students Benefit From Rivers State Special Overseas Scholarship Programme
- 2012 Newcastle University Scholarship for Nigerian Postgraduate Students