Super Eagles to Play Venezuela in November International Friendly
Nigeria’s Super Eagles will face Venezuela in an international friendly in November.
The clash against La Vinotinto is expected to form part of the Eagles’ preparations for the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.
Spokesman of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Ademola Olajire confirmed the news to supersport.com on Monday.
“Yes, we will face Venezuela in an international friendly next month. The game will form part of our preparations for the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations as we are confident we will overcome Liberia and pick a ticket for the tournament in South Africa,” Olajire said.
The game between both nations will be played in Miami, USA.
This will be Nigeria’s second ever meeting against the South Americans with the West Africans winning the first meeting by an Austin Okocha goal.
- Flying Eagles, Benin Republic Friendly to Hold at Teslim Balogun Stadium
- Arsenal FC to Paly Super Eagles in a Pre-Season Friendly in Abuja
- Super Eagles, Liberia Friendly Postponed Due to Fuel Subsidy Strike
- Super Eagles to Meet Cote d’Ivoire, Peru, Brazil in Upcoming Friendlies
- Super Eagles to Play in Poor Antananarivo pitch Against Madagascar