Mother and Child Foundation (McCEF) Graduates 126 Trainees in Skills Acquisition
Mother and Child Care Foundation (McCEF), the pet project of Hajiya Salamatu Al-Makura, First Lady and wife of Nasarawa State governor, has graduated 126 trainees in various skills.
The trainees, who are among the 482 engaged by McCEF in months of training in skills acquisition will also go with soft loans to be provided by the state ministry of commerce and industry, after they form corporative societies.
The training programme was initiated by the First Lady as part of efforts to empower youths and the less privileged in the state.
The First Lady who led Governor Umaru Tanko Al-Makura and members of the cabinet to the graduation ceremony said the graduants were excellent in acquiring the skills in various trades in the manufacture of household items, and cloth accessories.
She said another batch of 356 is on its way to passing out from McCEF.
Governor Al-Makura expressed the readiness of his administration to support any Non Governmental Organization (NGO) with initiatives that will be of direct benefit to the people of the state.
He donated N500,000 to each of the departments of the pet project.
- Graduate Job Vacancies in GlaxoSmithKline: Management, Business Development Trainees
- Flour Mill Plc Recruiting Graduate Trainees in January 2012
- Dangote Foundation Offers Automatic Employment to First Class Graduates of Kano University
- Dangote Group Starts Work on N1 Billion Dangote Industrial Academy
- Vacancy for Graduate Trainees in TATA Africa Services (Nigeria) Limited