University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2012/2013 academic session will take place on Saturday, 25th August, 2012 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
Application kick-off and deadline
Online application started Monday July 30th 2012, and will close by 7:00a.m on Monday, 20th August, 2012.
How to apply
1. Visit http://www.uniben.edu
2. Click “PUDE 2012″
3. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
4. Click on Direct Entry Screening Test 2012/2013
5. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
6. Enter your first name as written on the JAMB Registration slip, JAMB Registration number.
7. Immediately, your ID and Pa. ssword will be displayed on the browser.
8. On the https://uniben-kofa.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
9. Enter your Username and the pa. ssword to login.
10. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your pa. ssport photograph.
11. Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOUR pa. ssport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
12. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of two thousand, four hundred naira (N2,400.00) with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank (This fee covers the application fee, the Interswitch and Portal Services).
13. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
14. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates are to come to the screening centres with the following:
(a) Acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule
(b) Four Figure Table (where applicable)
(c) Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser)
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 7.00a.m on Monday, 20th August, 2012