Rapper Rick Ross Performs in Summer Jam Festival in Lagos
United States- based rapper and founder of the Maybach Music Group, Rick Ross, thrilled Nigerian fans at the Summer Jam Festival on Friday. Ricky Rozay arrived Nigeria at about 4:05pm on Friday.
He tweeted, “I just Landed in Lagos, Nigeria crowds in front of Airport for the #boss all luv.” upon arrival.
The rapper also took pictures with his phone, and posted them to Instagram as he enjoyed his ride through the streets of Lagos.
The New Expo Hall at the famous Eko Hotel was packed full on Friday as Rozay thrilled fans to tunes from his recent album, “God Forgives, I Don’t.”
This marks the second time the 36 -year old rapper will perform in Nigeria.
His first performance in Nigeria was two years ago at the MTV MAMA Awards.
He was also billed to perform at the Calabar Carnival last year, but the event was cancelled at the last minute.
- Star Mega Jam Organisers Sue Rick Ross for $2 million
- Cross River State Government Sues Rick Ross Over Breach of Contract
- Rapper, Ikechukwu in Night Club Fight
- [NEWS RELEASE] Airtel, 2Face Stage Buckwyld N Breathless Concert in Lagos
- A Doctor in Africa Performs Life saving Surgery with Text Message Instructions from London