Okorocha’s Impeachment: Count Me Out – Ohakim
Former governor of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim, has said he was not involved in any plot to remove Governor Rochas Okorocha from office. Ohakim, in a statement from his media aide, Ethelbert Okere, claimed that the report in Daily Sun yesterday, by “Plot to remove Okorocha thickens: An ex-Imo gov coordinating scheme,” was referring to him, pointing out that, “this veiled reference to “an ex-governor” left no one in doubt as to the identity of the ex-governor.” Clearing himself, his media adviser wrote: “For the avoidance of doubt, however, Ikedi Ohakim is not involved in any plot to remove Governor Okorocha.
There was no meeting of whatsoever type, between Ikedi Ohakim and the re-instated local government chairmen in the state. And there was no forum, whatsoever, where Ikedi Ohakim claimed that he had been mandated by the Presidency to co-ordinate the plot to remove Governor Okorocha.” But the story did not mention anybody’s name
- Igbo Leaders Sue For Peace As Ojukwu Celebrates 78th Birthday
- Imo State Free Education Policy – Governor Okorocha
- Imo Workers Dare Okorocha …Over Commercialization Policy
- State of Emergency Looms in Imo as INEC Meet Over Election Results
- Mile 2 Tanker Fire: Transporters Over the Weekend Count Losses at Edo Garage