NUC Accredit 14 Courses in Crawford University
National Universities Commission, NUC, has given full accreditation to 14 academic programmes of Crawford University Igbesa, Ogun State.
Vice-Chancellor of the institution, Prof. Samson Ayanlaja, in a statement said the school scored 85.7 per cent adding that the school had earlier earned full accreditation in Geology and Mineral Sciences.
Programmes with full accreditation according to Prof. Ayanlaja are: Accounting, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Marketing, Sociology, Political Science& International Relations and other programmes in the college of Natural and Applied Sciences.
He also revealed that the school earned interim accreditation in Computer Science and Information & Communication Technology adding that efforts have been put in place to rectify the deficiency.
Prof. Ayanlaja said the school is determined to produce well-rounded graduates that are molded in the fear of God. and expressed appreciation to the school proprietor, Board of Trustees and Governing Council and Senate of the University for their unquantifiable support before and during the period of the accreditation exercise.
- Education Minister Suspends 4 Courses in University of Abuja
- National University Commission Accredit 30 National Open University Programmes
- FG Lifts Suspensions of Courses in University of Abuja, Gives Affected Students Options
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Exam Date and Details
- National Open University Students Graduate After Nine Years