National Universities Commission Lift Suspension on Madonna University
The operational licence of Madonna University, Nigeria which was suspended by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in July has been reinstated with effect from August 17.
The NUC’s decision to lift the suspension was contained in a letter signed by Professor C. Mafiana, Director Quality Assurance of the NUC.
The NUC after inspection of the university by its 5-man panel said it was satisfied with the steps being taken by the university.
- Daily Trust
- National Universities Commission Take Over Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- University of Abuja Students On Protest Over Suspension of Courses, Block Highway
- House of Reps Nullify Suspension of Seven Private Universities, NUC Keeps Mum
- National University Commission Accredit 30 National Open University Programmes
- National Universities Commission Suspend Part Time Programmes in Nigerian Universities