JAMB to Build World Class E-Testing Centre in Bwari Area Coucil
The Registrar Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Professor ‘Dibu Ojerinde has said that the board is set to build a world class, equipped Computer Based Testing centre (CBT) in Bwari Area Council of the FCT.
A statement by the board’s spokesman, Timothy Oyedeji said the registrar made the declaration yesterday when he received Chairman Bwari area council, Mr. Peter Yohanna Ushafa who led a delegation to JAMB office.
Ojerinde said the proposed e-examination centre will be equipped with ICT facilities and can accommodate 250 candidates at once.
He said, the strategic location of the centre will also provide opportunities for other examination bodies like WAEC, NECO and NBTE to conduct their examinations using the facility.
According to him, the centre will provide candidates living in surrounding communities like Garam, Kuduru to have practice session, thereby helping in the development of ICT knowledge.
Ojerinde used the occasion to express the appreciation of JAMB for the excellent support and good neighbourliness that the Board has enjoyed from the Bwari area council since relocation from Lagos in 1990 adding that JAMB would have had it better on the request for more admission slots and employment for Bwari indigenes in particular and FCT in general.
- Daily Trust
- JAMB to Start Optional E-Testing From Next Year
- JAMB Approve Supplementary Admission for Five New Courses at University of Agriculture, Markudi
- JAMB to Monitor 2012/2013 Admission Processes
- JAMB to Release Cutoff Marks for 2012/2013 Admissions in Universities by May 21
- JAMB to Release 2012/2013 Cut-off Marks for Universities Admission May 21 – Ojerinde