Federal University of Technology Minna to Start Degree Programme on Nursing, Medical Lab Tech
Vice Chancellor of Minna Federal University of Technology (FUT) Prof Salihu Audu says arrangement has been concluded by the university to commence degree programme on nursing, health and medical laboratory technology as preparation has reached advanced stage for the establishment of School of Health Science Technology.
The Vice chancellor said while receiving awards of excellence from the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) Joint Campus Committee in Niger State and Niger Delta Youth Empowerment Initiative Network in Minna yesterday that the curricula for the courses to be offered by the school had already been prepared.
He said once the university gets approval from the National Universities Commission (NUC) the school will kick off. “We already have the curricula; all we are waiting for is for NUC to come and inspect the place where the school will be and the curriculum for each of the programmes and if they are satisfied, we will take off,” the VC said.
- 33 Graduate With First Class From Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Federal University of Technology, Minna 2010/2011 Post UTME Results Released!
- New Registrar Appointed in Federal University of Technology (FUT) Minna
- Armed Bandits Kill 400 Level Student of Federal University of Technology Minna
- University of Nigeria to Start Masters Degree Program in Climate Change