Chelsea Agree Deal With Wigan for Victor Moses
Chelsea have taken their summer spending beyond £70 million and added yet another attacking midfielder after a £10 million deal was finally accepted by Wigan for winger Victor Moses.
Wigan said on Thursday that after four unsuccessful bids “a fifth bid has finally met the valuation.” Moses has been given permissions to speak with Chelsea, nearly two years after joining Wigan from Crystal Palace.
The imminent arrival of Moses is another sign both of Roman Abramovich’s ongoing financial commitment to Chelsea and the desire to move to a style of football which relies heavily upon the attacking options behind a main central striker in a 4-2-3-1 system.
- IBN Live
- Wigan Demand £10 million From Chelsea for Victor Moses
- In-Form Victor Moses Turn Down New Wigan Contract Offer
- FIFA Clears Shola Ameobi and Victor Moses to Play for Nigeria
- QPR Agree Deal to Sign Man Utd Midfielder Park Ji-sung
- Chelsea Pick Andre Villas-Boas as New Chelsea Manager