7Up Harvard MBA Scholarships for Nigerian Graduates
Seven Up Bottling Company Plc is offering a full scholarship to a Nigerian resident in the country to study for an MBA at the Harvard Business School (HBS). Every year, a Nigeria will be awarded the scholarship to enjoy high quality education at the prestigious university. The scholarship was initiated in 2011 as part of the 50th anniversary celebration of the company in accordance with its vision of a “greener future.” The link to the scholarship announcement on HBS website can be found below.
Worth of the Scholarship: It covers tuition, board, and travel allowance throughout the two-year MBA programme
Start of the Programme: September each year.
Eligibility: To be considered for the scholarship:
you must be a Nigerian citizen
you must be resident in Nigeria
you must have gained admission into the Harvard Business School MBA Program
How to Apply
Once you have gained admission into the MBA programme, send a copy of you admission letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted on the next steps.
Or you can email them to know about their deadline.
It is important to bear in mind that the MBA programme admission circle at Harvard is usually from October to April.
To apply for admission, visit the HBS online application page by clicking here.
The next application admission deadline is September 24, 2012. More on admission deadlines is here.
To read the 7up MBA scholarship announcement on Harvard Business School website, click here
- The 2012/2013 LNG Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Merit Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students, University of Sheffield, UK 2012
- 2012/2013 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- 2012 Scholarships for African and Nigerian Students: Loughborough University Africa Scholarships
- 2012 Cranfield University UK MBA Scholarships for Nigerian Students