2012/2013 Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Post UTME Screening for Newly Approved Courses
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has granted Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina permission to commence the following new programmes as from 2012/2013 academic session:
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. Public Administration
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Candidates who scored 180 and above and whether they sat for the last post UTME screening of Umaru Musa Yara’adua University or not and whether they indicated UMYU as one of their choice University or not but are interested in any of the above programmes are invited for a Post UTME screening exercise specifically designed for the new programmes which is scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 1st September, 2012
Venue: Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Main Campus, Dutsinma Road, Katsina
Candidates who qualify for the Post-UTME screening are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (N2, 000) only as screening fees, and to obtain Computer Generated Tellers from the Bank which shall serve as evidence of payment at the screening.
Details of the Account are:
Name: Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Post-UTME Account,
Account No: 2018076572
Bank: First Bank Branches Nationwide
Closing Date for payment is Friday, 31st August, 2012.
All candidates are advised to carefully go through the content of this website to obtain any other details.
- Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME (2012/2013) Screening Details
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Details
- University of Lagos 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Now On
- Osun State University 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Exam Details and Information
- Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Details