Projectstoc.com is a new academic research portal and search engine designed to ease access to academic and research information and create a crowd-sourcing platform to enable scholars and students get quicker help with needed academic materials.
Projectstoc is looking for smart graduates to join the new startup as Freelance Researchers and earn money helping our growing clients and users to research and compile academic materials and documents on projects, seminars, term-papers and assignments etc. Freelance researchers earn money per research work completed and they select from a daily list of project requests sent in by our various academic clients.
Job Title: Freelance Researchers
Reference Number: PS/RA
Location: Work From Home
- Handle research and compilation of project materials for clients’ academic projects and seminars under their field of specification
- Research and write complete materials for projects, seminars, papers, assignments etc for clients under their field of specification
Freelance Researchers should be smart, knowledgeable and hold minimum of Degree or HND in any of the following fields of study;
- Agric Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Business Management & Administration
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- Mass Communication
- Political science
- Public Administration
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Urban & Regional Planning
- History & Archeology
- Quantity Surveying
- Political Science
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Estate Management
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Library & Information Science
- Building Technology
- Agriculture or Agric based Courses
We are especially looking for graduates from any of the above courses who possess good writing and research skills and have good experience in compiling research materials for projects, seminars, term papers etc in any of the above courses.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants must possess minimum of Bachelor degree or HND in any of the above listed fields or departments
- Applicants must be very knowledgeable with the computer and adept in the use of internet for research purposes and should also be able to use MS Word very well.
- Applicants must be very intelligent and able to work extensively to produce quality project work or materials
- Applicants shall be willing to work from home and meet any weekly set targets for academic materials
- Applicants must own a computer and have regular access to reliable internet service
Interested persons should apply by sending the following
and attached CV and a sample academic work they have written to email@example.com on or before 14th August, 2012.