West Brom Loan Move for Obafemi Martins Fails
West Brom have failed in a loan move for Obafemi Martins from Rubin Kazan.
The 27-year-old Nigeria international has fallen out of favour at the Russian outfit, making just seven Europa League appearances last season.
Martins moved to Russia from Wolfsburg in 2010 following his three-year stint at Newcastle.
He was loaned back to Premier League side Birmingham in 2011, hitting the winning goal in their successful Carling Cup run.
- Osaze Odewingie Scores as West Brom Beats Arsenal
- Obinna Nsofor Join West Ham on Loan
- Yobo Goes to Fenerbahce as Everton blocks West Ham move
- Chinedu Ogbuke to Join Schalke 04 on Loan
- Former Eagles Coach Samson Siasia, 4 Others Shortlisted for Orlando Pirates Job