Tight Jeans Damages Men’s Testicles – Medical Experts
Experts on Thursday revealed that the number of men suffering painful testicular problems is on the rise because of tight jeans.
Doctors, including top TV doctor Hilary Jones, have reported an increase in injuries being caused by the jeans, which are favoured by celebrities like Russell Brand, Jude Law and Joey Essex.
Low Fluid count and fungal infections are also being put down to the tight-fitting jeans.
Dr Jones, who is working on a project to highlight the dangers, said: ‘I have seen several cases of men who have twisted their testicles due to wearing jeans that are far too tight.
‘My advice would be to make sure you leave plenty of room around the groin area and that your pants and trousers feel comfortable so you’re not being restricted in any way.
‘Men who wear tight or ill-fitting trousers or underwear which is restrictive around the groin area could be damaging their health.
Other side effects of Tight Jeans
- Twisted testicles
- Bladder weakness
- Urinary tract infections
- Low Fluid count
- Fungal infection
- Channels TV
- Urgent Medical Vacancies at Hero Medical Centre, Lagos
- 400 Level EBSU Medical Student Hangs Self
- My Son is Dying, Father of 32-year-old Medical Doctor Accident Victim Cries Out …Says Son Needs N6m for Medical Treatment Abroad to Survive
- Police After Burglar Who Forgets to Log Out of Victim’s Facebook
- No Alternative to Investment in Education – Israeli Experts