Supreme Court Sack CPC Senator
The Supreme Court yesterday ordered that Solomon Ewuga should be sworn in as the Senator representing Nasarawa North senatorial district in the 2011 election won by the Congress for Progressive Change CPC.
In a unanimous decision, the Apex Court also awarded cost of N100,000 against Sen. Yusuf Nagogo.
Yusuf Musa Nagogo was a serviing Senator until Friday morning.
The CPC claimed that the party primary of 11 January 2011 which Nagogo claimed to have won was an inconclusive primary as the real primary was conducted 15 January 2011 and won by Solomon Ewuga
- Court of Appeal Nullifies Abia Senator Nkechi Nwaorgu’s Election
- Court Decides Governor Chime’s Fate March 27
- Supreme Court Decision: Confusion in Kogi State as Two Governors Are Sworn In
- Senator Ali Ndume, Boko Haram Spokesman Arraigned in Court
- Supreme Court Sacks Bayelsa Governor, Four Others