NUC Restore Suspended License of Joseph Ayo Babalola University
THE suspended licence of the Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Ikeji Arakeji in Osun State has been restored by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Consequently, the authorities of the university have converted the over 3,600 students affected by the directive of the NUC in its part time programmes to full time. The Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof Sola Fajana, however, told newsmen that the licence suspension came to them as a rude shock.
According to him, an agreement had earlier been reached with the NUC that students in the part-time programmes should be allowed to graduate before they are scrapped.
- Suspended Private Universities React to Withdrawal of License by NUC
- 80 Year Old, 22,033 Others Graduate from Lagos State University
- Ekiti State University Students Disrupt Exams
- FG Lifts Suspensions of Courses in University of Abuja, Gives Affected Students Options
- FG May Transfer Affected University of Abuja Students to Other Institutions – Education Minister