Man Arrested and Jailed for Refusing to Leave Prison
Rodney Dwayne Valentine on Saturday morning was granted freedom at the Rockingham County jail in northern North Carolina, but when he refused to leave the prison the police arrested him for trespassing and sent him back to the prison.
Valentine reportedly refused to leave the prison as a result of authorities declining his request for a ride to a local motel.
Valentine is being held on a $500 bond Crime Watch while he awaits a scheduled court appearance on August 9.
He has been in prison since May 22 on a charge of damage of personal property.
- Woman Jailed For Castrating Man With Bare Hand￼
- Four Football Referees Jailed to Seven Years in Prison
- Female Student of Federal University of Technology Akure Arrested for Stealing Condoms in Shopping Mall
- Former Governor Delta State: Chief James Ibori to Spend 4½ Years in UK Prison
- 3 Policemen Jailed for Raping 16-year-old Girl