The London Metropolitan University offers scholarships to International students (Africa) included for postgraduate studies.
Conditions and Criteria
- Students who hold an unconditional offer for one of our postgraduate degree programmes and who pay international tuition fees may apply for a scholarship.
- You can’t apply for a scholarship unless you have applied for a course and been given an unconditional offer to study at London Met (current continuing students are the only exception to this rule).
- The scholarship programme provides full and partial tuition fee financial support for students on taught Masters degree programmes.
- Applicants are judged on academic merit and on the likely economic/social benefit to their home country of them doing a Masters degree in the UK. (This must be clearly demonstrated in the personal statement that the above criteria are met).
- Evidence of paid and/or voluntary work done should also be included in the scholarship application, where applicable.
- Applications for London Met scholarships are reviewed twice yearly (in June and November) by a panel of academic staff at the University.
The application deadlines are
- 31 May for September entry
- 31 October for February entry
How To Apply
There are now TWO ways to complete your scholarship application form:
- You may apply electronically, online
- You may apply by sending an application form by post to:
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB, UK
If you have any further questions you can visit the University Scholarship website or email email@example.com