Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Details
All interested applicants who made The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their first and/or second choice(s) of Institutions in the 2012/2013 UTME; are requested to note the following:
1. Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their first and/or second choice of Institution(s) during the 2012 UTME and whose score is not below 180.
2. Each candidate will be expected to pay;
(a) A screening fee of 1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only.
(b) Fee for result checking and admission status verification N1,500.00 (One thousand five hundred naira) only.
3. Candidate will be expected to complete the post-UTME form on-line.
B. METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti are required to complete the Institution’s application form available on-line at www.fedpolyado.org until the deadline of Friday, 27th July, 2012.
C. Procedure for obtaining on-line application form
Obtain POST UTME Application E-tranzact Slip (confirmation order number and teller number printed on it) from any branch of the specified Banks upon payment of Two thousand five hundred naira (N2,500.00) only.
(a) First Bank of Nigeria Plc
(b) Enterprise bank Ltd,
(c) Skye bank Plc
(d) GTBank Plc
(e) Access Bank Plc
Candidates are reminded that Bank charges will be paid at the point of purchase.
D. Instructions to candidates
a. Log on to www.fedpolyado.org
b. Click on the post-UTME screening
c. Log-in with your E-tranzact confirmation order number and teller number (as printed on your E-tranzact slip)
d. Complete the application form as appropriate; upload your passport photograph; supply your phone number and your own email address.
e. Click on submit to print your application form and exam slip.
E. SUBMISSION OF FORMS ON-LINE
Candidates are hereby informed that submission of the applications for the Post UTME on the Polytechnic’s website will close on Friday, 27th July, 2012.
F. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the screening exercise:
1. UTME notification of result slip
2. Original and photocopy of the printout of the POST UTME on-line registration form.
G. MODE OF SCREENING
Candidates will be required to write an e-examination made up of questions in English Language, Mathematics and the UTME relevant subjects as stipulated in the UTME brochure for the different programmes.
H. VENUE AND TIME OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Venue: The Polytechnic Digital Library on Campus.
Date: Monday, 6th August, till Saturday, 11th August, 2012.
Time: 8.30am prompt each day
I. RESULTS OF SCREENING EXERCISE
Results of the screening exercise will be published on the Polytechnic’s website after the examination.
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Details and Dates
- Details of Bida Polytechnic 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening
- Federal University, Otuoke 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Information and Details
- Federal University of Technology Owerri 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Date and Details
- Nasarawa State University 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Details