University of Port Harcourt 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Date and Details
Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their 1st and/or 2nd choice in the 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a score of 180 and above, are invited to a Screening Exercise as indicated below. Candidates who chose Medicine as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into Biochemistry, Microbiology or Animal & Environmental Biology subject to acceptable performance. Alternatively, they should contact other universities for admission into Medicine and contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for further directives. Also, there will be no admission into the Department of Geography & Environmental Management. The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as follows:
Day/Date of Exercise Time College/Faculties/Disciplines
Monday, 18th June, 2012 7.00 am Science/Agriculture
Tuesday, 19th June, 2012 7.00 am Humanities/Education
Wednesday, 20th June, 2012 7.00 am Social Sciences
Thursday, 21th June, 2012 7.00 am Colleges of Health Sciences (Dentistry/Physiology
/Anatomy/Pharmacy/Nursing/Medicine & Surgery)
Friday, 22nd June, 2012 7.00 am Management Sciences
Saturday, 23rd June, 2012 7.00 am Engineering
1st – 15th June, 2012 – Registration
First Choice Candidates: Input UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details.
Second Choice Candidates should enter personal and UTME details.
Print slip for payment at putme.uniport.edu.ng
Proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N1,000.00 (excluding bank and access charges to an online practice test). The Screening Exercise will be computer-based. The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip and upload your recent (not more than six months) full-faced passport photograph.
Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
18th – 23rd June, 2012 – Screening Exercise
Logon to putme.uniport.edu.ng to read the detailed Registration Procedure for Post UTME Screening Exercise 2012/2013.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING BANKS NATION WIDE
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
ECO BANK PLC
FIDELITY BANK PLC
ACCESS BANK PLC
U & C MICRO FINANCE BANK
STERLING BANK PLC
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
· A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
· Writing materials and non-programmable calculator.
· Candidates’ names on their O’Level certificates and JAMB results must be same with what is filled on the Post-UTME form.
· Mobile phones, walkman, ipod, ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
· Candidates must apply within the registration period as the link for the Application Forms will be disabled at mid-night; 15th June
· Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am each day.
· Parents and guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the Screening
For technical support during the registration, send an email to putme firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries, call any of the following numbers: 08152665020; 08135775886; 08095646966; 08157374445; 08151155071; 08138740076; 08102450544
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT 12TH JUNE, 2012.
- University of Nigeria (UNN) Nsukka 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Examination Date and Details
- University of Jos 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Details and Date
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Exam Date and Details
- Anambra State University 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Date and Details Out
- Osun State University 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Exam Details and Information