The University of Benin 2012/2013 Post UTME Examination Details
For all candidates and prospective undergraduates who included University of Benin as their University of choice for the 2012/2013 Admissions here are the details and important information for the exercise;
1. On the UNIBEN post UME registration webpage (https://uniben-kofa.waeup.org/applicants/putme2012) Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
2.Enter your FIRSTNAME as it appears on your JAMB REGISTRATION or RESULT SLIP, and a VALID email address (immediately your login authentication details will be sent to your mailbox).
3.Click on Button below titled “Get login credentials”.
Open your mail to get your login details (USERNAME and PASSWORD) that you will use for all your subsequent logins until you finally submit your application form.
4. Go to uniben-kofa.waeup.org and click on ‘Login’ (at the top right corner of the page).
Enter your username and the password to login.
5.To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
6. To pay for the application, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’ at the bottom of the page. Then click on ‘College Pay’ on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay with an ATM-enabled Verve or Master Cards only from any commercial bank.
7. Application fee is N2,000.00 and payment is through Interswitch payment gateway. Consult your bank to ensure that your ATM card is enabled for web transactions. Only Verve & Master cards are allowed. You can also obtain enabled Verve Cashcard from any commercial bank for the payment of the application fee, if you do not have an ATM card.
8. Preview and confirm your information before submiting your application on-line and then print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your screening schedule.
9. You cannot edit your application after submission.
10. Application website closes by mid-night on Sunday, 10th June, 2012.
11.The grouping of courses, day and time of screening exercise are as indicated below.
GROUP DATE TIME
1. Social sciences Friday, 15th June, 2012 10am-11am
Education – Soc. sciences
Education -Mgt. sciences
2. Engineering Friday, 15th June, 2012 2pm-3pm
Education- physical sciences
3. Medicine Saturday, 16th June ,2012 10am-11am
Basic medical sciences
4. Law Saturday, 16th June,2012 2pm-3pm
Candidate are to come to the screening centres with the following:
Acknowledgement slip and bank teller for identification(IF YOU PAID OFFLINE).
Four figure table (where applicable)
Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser).
Note: its very easy to pay using your ATM card. This development was introduced to reduce the rate of traveling for those who cannot get the card in their area. Goodluck