Osun State University 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Exam Details and Information
The Osun State University, UNIOSUN, has announced the details for its 2012/2013 Post UTME examination. Students who applied for admission into the university can find the information below.
Notice is hereby given that the 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise will hold on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at 10.00 am for candidates who chose Osun State University as their 1st and/or 2nd choice, with a minimum score of 200 and above.
However, candidates who met the national minimum cut-off of 180 may be considered for admission into programmes in Agriculture, Education and Arts (Humanities and Culture) only.
1. The University is not admitting candidates for MBBS (Medicine) programme for the 2012/2013 academic session. Candidates for the MBBS programme may wish to change to any of the programmes in the University for which they are qualified or apply for a change of institution to other Universities.
2. The National Universities Commission (NUC) recently approved the under-listed programmes and candidates who wish to change to any of the programmes in this screening exercise may do so.
A. College of Management and Social Sciences
B. College of Science, Engineering and Technology
B.Sc. Plant Biology
COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. One of these two copies should be brought along together with a copy of the candidate’s UTME score print-out on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted upon admission to the University.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and report on the screening day.
All candidates (UTME and Direct Entry) are to report for screening at the date and centres indicated on their online registration printout. Candidates must report at least one hour before the commencement of the exercise.
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Access to the portal is through the use of scratch cards with PIN. Candidates require two scratch cards (one each for registration and result/placement checking), which are obtainable directly from any of the following specific branches listed below, upon payment of five thousand Naira into the account:
TOWN ACCOUNT NAME BANK ADDRESS ACCOUNT NUMBER
OSOGBO OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY FIRST BANK, GBONGAN ROAD, OSOGBO 2013269429
OSOGBO OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY MAINSTREET BANK, (OLD AFRIBANK) OSOGBO 6000008755
OSOGBO OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY WEMA BANK, STATION ROAD OSOGBO 0121795997
OSOGBO OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY ECOBANK, GBONGAN ROAD, OSOGBO 0016612517
OSOGBO OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY SKYE BANK ALEKUWODO, OSOGBO 1771012730
OSOGBO OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY FIDELITY BANK, GBONGAN ROAD OSOGBO 5030018426
OKUKU OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY WEMA BANK, OKUKU 0122026678
IFETEDO OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY WEMA BANK, IFETEDO 0120204012
IKIRE OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY FIRST BANK, IKIRE 2016532481
IBADAN OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY MAINSTREET BANK (UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) 6000008755
LAGOS OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY ECOBANK, UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS BRANCH, AKOKA 1963003333
NOTE: On-line registration facilities are available at the Computer Laboratories in all the campuses for a token fee for candidates that had purchased their scratch cards from any of the above listed banks
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 15th June, 2012
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 081-32690509, 070-65372579, 035-206440
J. O. Faniran, Phd
- Delta State University (DELSU) 2012/2013 Post UME Screening Exam Information
- Federal University of Technology, Akure 2012/2013 Post UTME Exam Details
- Anambra State University 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Date and Details Out
- University of Jos 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Details and Date
- University of Nigeria (UNN) Nsukka 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Examination Date and Details