This is to inform all UTME Candidates who applied for admission into First Degree programmes of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike and scored 180 and above that the Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2012/2013 admission into the University will hold at the University Campus on Friday 15th and Saturday 16th June 2012.
DAY 1: 15/6/2012
1. All Programmes in the College of Agribusiness & Financial Management (CABFM).
2. All Programmes in the College of Agricultural Economics, Rural Sociology & Extension ( CAERSE).
3. Animal Science/Animal Production (CASAP).
4. All Programmes in the College of Agricultural & Science Education (CASE).
5. All Programmes in the College of Crop & Soil Sciences (CCSS).
6. All Programmes in the College of Natural Resources & Environmental Management (CNREM).
7. Department of Biochemistry (BCM).
DAY 2: 16/6/2012
1. All Programmes in the College of Engineering & Engineering Technology(CEET)
2 All Programmes in the College of Applied Food Sciences & Tourism(CAFST)
3 College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM)
4 All Programmes in the College of Natural & Applied Sciences (CNAS), EXCEPT Biochemistry.
All candidates who chose Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike as their First or Second choice are eligible.
Beginning from Wednesday, 6th June, 2012 candidates are required to register online for the Screening Exercise by logging on to the University’s website at www.mouau.edu.ng. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
Get to any of the under listed banks in and around Umuahia to pay the sum of Two thousand naira only, being processing fee and obtain a scratch card.
The Banks are:
* EcoBank International Plc, Umuahia & Umudike.
* Access Bank Plc, Umuahia & Umudike.
* Zenith Bank, Umuahia & Umudike.
* First Bank Plc, Umuahia.
Log on to the University website at www.mouau.edu.ng and follow the link for 2012 Post-UTME registration.
Proceed to complete the form, including uploading your passport photograph and print out the completed form.
Registration closes on Wednesday, 13th June, 2012.
Candidates should come to the venue of the exercise at 7.30 a.m. with the following:
Printout of the completed online registration form.
A copy of the passport size photograph uploaded with candidate’s full name and JAMB Registration number written at the back.
Printout of the JAMB Result.
Writing Materials (e.g. Pen, HB Pencil, Eraser, Ruler).
Information on venues for each programme or the respective Colleges would be available on the University website and would also be widely circulated on campus.
Candidates should note that the use of handsets, scientific calculators and other electronic devices will not be allowed during the screening exercise. Candidates should also note that incorrect on-line registration will not be captured in our data- base.
Results of the screening exercise could be accessed at the University Website from Monday 18th June, 2012.
Dr. A. C. Nwokocha