Hon Patrick Obayaigbon’s Morning Charade At Petrol Station
This morning Hon Patrick Obayaigbon drove into a petrol station in his sleek, state of the art range rover sports. The following ensued.
Patrick: guy, abeg give me full tank (in benin language)
Attendant: I only speak english,sir
Patrick: Ok brother, good morning. I currently feel a profound desire to replenish the propellant of my motorised automobile. Therefore I cordially request you to transfer from your subterranean reservoir a sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of the highest octane rating to fill the appropriate receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the brim
Attendant: bros na play I dey play o, my name na Omoh, you fit talk am for Benin!
[Infomister may not be sure about the accuracy of the above exchange]
- Bomb Blast at Entrance of Police Station in Maiduguri Kill Several People
- PTDF, Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Books to University of Port Harcourt
- Yobo Joins Nsofor at West Ham
- Faulty Egbin Power Station to Resume Operations in 48 Hours – CEO
- Egbin Power Station Shutdown; Nigeria Loses 1,080 Megawatts