Federal University of Technology Owerri 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Date and Details
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) has invited all candidates who chose FUTO either as first or second choice in the 2012 UTME. Such interested candidates must as well have obtained a minimum of 180 JAMB score as directed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination Board, JAMB.
How to Register
The FUTO 2012/2013 post UTME registration form is sold at the rate of N1,000.00 (one thousand naira flat). And is obtainable at branches of the following banks nationwide: First Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc., UBA Plc. and First City Monument Bank.
1. Candidates should collect an e-transact slip from the bank for further use. Note: you must not lose this slip!
2. Proceed to complete the registration form with your e-transact receipt number and pin at:www.futo.edu.ng
3. Click on the Post-UTME Online form and follow the instructions.
4. Complete the application form carefully
5. Upload your passport photograph (photo size should not be more than 64kb in jpeg or gif format)
Preview the completed form and submit when you are sure of your entry
6. Print the completed on-line registration form
List of Required Documents:
Applicants should come to the exam with the following:-
1. Original JAMB Result Slip and photocopy
2. HB pencil, eraser and sharpener
3. Two clear copies of the printout of the completed on-line registration form
4. UTME result slip and photocopy
5. Payment slip (e-transact slip) used for registration.
Note: GSM Phones, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venues.
Examination Dates and Sitting Schedule
Thursday, June 14, 2012: Time 8.00am:
1. Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
2. Petroleum Engineering (PET)
3. Material and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
4. Agricultural Engineering (AGE)
5. School of Agriculture and Agricultural Tech. (SAAT)
Friday, June 15, 2012: Time 8.00am:
1. Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
2. Civil Engineering (CIE)
3. Environmental Technology (EVT)
4. Chemical Engineering (CHE)
5. Polymer and Textile Engineering (PTE)
6. Food Science and Technology (FST)
7. School of Health Technology (SOHT)
Saturday, June 16, 2012: Time 8.00am:
All Departments in the following schools
1. School of Science (SOSC)
2. School of Management Technology (SMAT)
3. School of Environmental Technology (SOET)
Exam Halls and Sit Schedules
The sitting schedule can be accessed online by Clicking here
Helpdesk: For enquiries, send e-mails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Federal University of Technology, Akure 2012/2013 Post UTME Exam Details
- University of Nigeria (UNN) Nsukka 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Examination Date and Details
- University of Jos 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Details and Date
- Anambra State University 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Date and Details Out
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Exam Date and Details