Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening
All candidates who made Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) their first and or second choice in the 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) and scored 180 and above, are invited to ESUT screening exercise at the ESUT permanent campus, Agbani on the days and time indicated below beginning from 9.00am each day.
DAY ONE (21/6/2012 ): Faculty of Engineering (9.00am) and Applied Natural Sciences (12.00pm)
DAY TWO (22/6/2012): Management Sciences (9.00am) and Education& Environmental Sciences (12.00pm).
DAY THREE (23/6/2012): Law & Agriculture (9.00am) and Medicine & Social Sciences (12.00)pm.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ESUT POST UTME:
Eligible candidates are to access and complete the screening forms and other information about the screening online at www.esutportal.net by obtaining scratch cards from any of the following banks in Enugu on payment of N1800 as processing fee.
1. Access Bank Plc Enugu and ESUT Branch Agbani
2. Zenith Bank Plc ESUT Campus & Trans Ekulu, Enugu
3. First Bank Plc (Main) Okpara Avenue
4. Skye Bbank Plc Ogui Road & Enugu North Council
5. Fidelity Bank Plc Okpara Avenue, Enugu
6. UBA Plc Enugu(All Branches)
NOTE:The online registration starts on Monday June 4, 2012 and ends on Monday June 18, 2012.
All candidates will be examined on English Language and Mathematics only.
Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
(a) POST-UTME Screening Forms
(b) Original JAMB Result Slip.
Completed screening forms must be returned online with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
(a) UTME Result Slip
(b) Entry Qualification Certificate(s)
(c) Current Passport-size Photograph
Candidate must certify that the information given be him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false , he/she shall consider self disqualified.
NB: Candidates who did not make ESUT their first or second choice but now wish to choose ESUT as their second choice are allowed to effect the change through JAMB immediately.
All direct entry candidates who made ESUT their first andsecond choice are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening online as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar,transcripts of their results.
- University of Nigeria (UNN) Nsukka 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Examination Date and Details
- Osun State University 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Exam Details and Information
- University of Jos 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Details and Date
- University of Port Harcourt 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Date and Details
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Exams Details