Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Law Students at University of London
Diploma and Bachelors Scholarships in the field of Law for the applicants of Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria, Tanzania and Uganda at University of London, 2012 UK
Course Level iploma and Bachelors
Scholarship Provider: University of London
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
The University of London International Programmes is awarding scholarships to study law at an undergraduate level in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania and Uganda.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria,Tanzania and Uganda
Ten scholarships to study our Diploma in Law are available for students in Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria. The scholarships cover all registration and examination fees charged by the University of London. However, as it is compulsory to study the Diploma at a recognised teaching centre, you may have to pay fees to the centre.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarships, you will need to contact one of the below teaching institutions and complete an application test.
Applications for both the LLB and Diploma in Law scholarships close on 1 July 2012. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in August 2012.
- Nigeria Merit Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students, University of Sheffield, UK 2012
- 2012 Scholarships for African and Nigerian Students: Loughborough University Africa Scholarships
- University of Sheffield Scholarships for students from Nigeria
- 2012 Newcastle University Scholarship for Nigerian Postgraduate Students
- Scholarship Opportunities in Nigeria: 2012 Australian Development Scholarships for Nigerian Students