Sample CV for Computer Science/Engineering Graduates
Getting your CV right is a very important step in getting your next job as a Graduate. The CV acts as your representative in absentia and has to be simple, easy to read and at the same time contain just the right information to impress the employers.
A survey has shown that getting the right CV is a challenge most fresh graduate jobseekers face. As a website dedicated to students and graduates providing useful and relevant information that will help them excel in their life and careers we are going to publish sample Graduate CVs for many job sectors so you can adapt the concept and make your own changes to come out with a high quality CV that will increase your chances of getting called to interviews.
Here’s a sample Graduate CV that graduates in Computer Science or Engineering can modify to suit their own situations and qualifications. It follows the rules of creating graduate CVs;
- Don’t make your CV too long and boring or it may Get Thrown into the Trash bin
- Use short direct sentences to drive home the key points of your CV.
Check below to see sample CV for Computer Science/Engineering graduates
sample CV for Computer Science/Engineering Graduates
- Job in Credit Bureau Plc for Computer Science/Engineering Graduates
- Baze University, Abuja Recruiting Academic Staff (in Computer Science)
- 2012 Laplace Technologies Telecom Engineering Training for Graduates
- IT Jobs in Nigeria: Computer Software Developer Wanted at Emaris System Limited
- Several Jobs in Stag Engineering Company: Accountants, Finance Assistant, Computer Analyst, Technicians, Asst General Manager etc