Lagos Government Recall Sacked Doctors
The Lagos State Government on Thursday said it has recalled all the 788 doctors sacked earlier this month for allegedly participating on what it termed illegal strike action.
Lagos-based television, ChannelsTv reported that a spokesperson to the Lagos state governor, Hakeem Bello, released a statement claiming “the government’s decision to recall the sacked doctors followed several pleas from the national and state leaders of the Action Congress Party (ACN), traditional leaders in the state and other concerned leaders in the country.”
Several leaders of the striking doctors contacted by SaharaReporters said they are yet to receive official notice from the Lagos state government recalling the sacked doctors.
- ASUU Call on Lagos Govt to Recall Sacked Doctors
- Lagos Govt Evict Sacked Doctors
- Lagos Striking Doctors Adamant as Government Recruits New Ones
- Lagos Government Sacks 788 Doctors over illegal Strike •373 Newly Appointed Doctors Set to Assume Duties •We’ve no Regrets Embarking on Strike -Medical Guild
- Lagos Sacked Doctors Floor Fashola in First Round of Court Proceedings