This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU), as first and/or second choice in the 2012 Direct Entry and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above that they are invited to the University¡¦s screening exercise after completion of application form
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
PROCEEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
Click Online Application on the left hand side of the page
Click Select the programme (e.g Direct Entry)
Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
Submit the form and generate Pin
Print out the pin generated
Visit the specified bank for payment
After payment, come back to the portal and click on Online Application and Continue to complete your application
Make sure you copy your username and password after validating your pin
Now login with the username and pin to complete your application.
Ensure that you upload your passport and provide all relevant information.
1. Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate an applicant virtual pin of N2,000.00 (one thousand naira) only and make payment to any of the following banks:
2. (a) Candidates should, with the pin for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2012 POST UTME Screening form online at http://www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport size photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use virtual pin immediately after payment. As the pin will be invalid after six (6) hours of generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered by applicant at the point of application.
(e) Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:
A copy of the Print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
UTME Result Slip
Two recent passport-size colour photographs with the full names of candidates and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.
Four Figure table (where applicable)
Biro, 2B or 4B Pencil and Erase
3. Online Application will start on Monday, May 28, 2012.
Application website closes by 6.00 p.m., Friday, June 15, 2012.
Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME.
GSM Phones are NOT allowed
Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidates impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
You can access the University bulletin information on our website www.delsung.net
1. The username is your matric number in full (FSS/01/02/12345).
2. The password is the combination of your surname (IN CAPITAL LETTER) and date of birth.(e.g. for a student bearing Oghenekevwe Angela Joy, born 15/11/1980, the password will be OGHENEKEVWE15111980)
3. If the password does not go, then use a default password made of the combination of your surname (IN CAPITAL LETTER) and a constant birth-date of 01/01/1900, i.e. for the above student, the password will then be OGHENEKEVWE01011900