2012 Cranfield University UK MBA Scholarships for Nigerian Students
Study Subject(s): Business Administration
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: Cranfield University
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility:These awards are open to self-funded South African, Moroccan, Egyptian and Nigerian applicants.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: South Africa, Morocco, Egypt and Nigeria
Value: £12,000 towards the tuition fees
Number of awards: 4
Deadline for Application: 1 June 2012
The selection criteria for the scholarships will be based on both:
Strength of the application: an applicant’s achievements, academic credentials and professional track record.
The interviewer’s report: an assessment of the applicant’s communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and/or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate’s likely contribution to the professional and cultural make-up of the cohort and overall experience of the MBA class.
- Nigeria Merit Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students, University of Sheffield, UK 2012
- 2012 Scholarships for African and Nigerian Students: Loughborough University Africa Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Law Students at University of London
- 2012 Newcastle University Scholarship for Nigerian Postgraduate Students
- Scholarship Opportunities in Nigeria: 2012 Australian Development Scholarships for Nigerian Students