Zamfara Govt Scraps Position of Principal of Junior Secondary Schools
Zamfara state government yesterday relieved principals of junior secondary schools, JSS in the state of their appointment, saying principals of senior secondary schools; SSS should replace their positions immediately.
The affected principals in the JSS have also been directed to handover to their counterpart in SSS before Wednesday, 25th April.
According to a statement signed by the state commissioner of education, Dr. Na Allah Isa Mayana said the action is in line with the directive of Federal Ministry of Education and the National Council on Education.
It therefore enjoined principals of JSS across the state to initiate comprehensive handover notes and forward same to Director of inspectorate services, of the state ministry of education in Gusau, the state capital.
The statement added that with this development, JSS and SSS have now been articulated as a single secondary school that would be headed by principal of the senior secondary section.
- FG Introduce New Curriculum for Secondary Schools
- FG Allocate N4 Billion to 18 Unity Schools
- Osun Govt to Provide School Uniforms for 750,000 Secondary School Students
- Sokoto Govt to Spend N1 Billion on 3 New Boarding Schools
- Rivers State Govt to Commission 250 New Model Primary Schools