Modibbo Adamawa University of Technology Expels Three Students for Misconduct
Modibbo Adamawa University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola has expelled three students for “gross misconduct”.
The university’s spokesman, Alhaji Mustafa Migawa, disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Yola on Thursday.
He said that the decision to expel the students was taken at the 156th regular meeting of the University’s Senate.
“The students were arrested for watching and circulating pornographic films within the university’s main campus.
“And after investigation, the university’s Advisory Committee on Students’ Discipline found the students guilty of the offence,” Migawa said.
According to him, the university’s Senate had endorsed the committee’s recommendation to expel the students, having been satisfied with the report.
- Enugu State University Expels 544 Students over Illegal Admission
- University of Abuja Students On Protest Over Suspension of Courses, Block Highway
- 33 Graduate With First Class From Federal University of Technology, Minna
- University of Ibadan Students Protest Over Epileptic Power Supply
- Ebonyi State University Students Go On Protest Over Lack of Water and Power Supply