Madonna University Starts 2012/2013 Post-UTME/Admission Process
Madonna University, the first private University in Nigeria and the first Catholic University in Nigeria, has begun her process for admission into the 2012/2013 academic process.
The school which boasts of 2 fully equiped campuses in Okija (For arts inclined students) and Elele (For Science, engineering and medically inclined students) will require the following conditions for students to be successfully admitted;
- A minimum Jamb Cut-off of 180
- A credit pass in 5 Relevant O’level Subjects required for the course of study.
If you require detailed information about the requirements for your course of study, click on your preferred faculty below;
- College of Health Sciences: This is the College of Health Science which includes the following departments Medical Laboratory Science; Optometry and Public Health.
- College of Medicine: This is the College of Medicine which includes the following departments Medicine and Surgery.
- Ecclessiatical Studies: This is the Faculty of Ecclessiatical Studies which includes the following departments Religious Studies and Theology.
- Education / Arts: This is the Faculty Education / Arts which includes the following departments Business Education; Computer Science Education and English.
- Engineering: This is the Faculty of Engineering which has includes the following departments Petroleum; Food Science; Civil; Chemical; Mechanical and Electronic Engineering.
- Law: This is the Faculty of Law which includes the following departments Commercial Law; Private Law; Public International Law; Jurisprudence and Public Law.
- Management Sciences: This is the Faculty of Management Science which includes the following departments Accounting; Business Administration; Marketing; Banking and Finance.
- Sciences: This is the Faculty of Sciences which includes the following departments Biochemistry; Computer Science and Microbiology.
- Social Sciences: This is the Faculty of Social Science which includes the following departments Philosophy; Psychology; Political Science; Library and Public Administration.
Candidates who have fulfilled the above requirements and are prepared to write their exams immediately are to go to their respective campus (Okija or Elele) depending on their course (Arts or Science resp.) with the following essential documents;
1. Print out of your Jamb’s Official Result Slip
2. Copies of your O’level documents.
3. Copies of Birth Certificates
4. At least 4 Passport Photos, preferably with red background.
5. N6600 for processing fee
Candidates who have met the requirements above are to report to the campus of their course as soon as they are prepared to write the exam, even on the same day. No specific deadline has been fixed for closing this admission application process.
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Release Timetable for 2010/2011 Post UTME Screening Excercise
- University of Ilorin 2011/2012 Post UTME Admissions Examinations
- JAMB 2012 Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for Universities in Nigeria
- 2012 Newcastle University Scholarship for Nigerian Postgraduate Students
- The University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) Releases 2010/2011 Merit Admission List