JAMB to Release 2012/2013 Cut-off Marks for Universities Admission May 21 – Ojerinde
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will release the cut-off marks for admission into universities on May 21, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, the Registrar, has said.
Ojerinde announced this on Thursday in Abuja when he received a four-man delegation from the Nigerian Turkish Nile University, led by its Vice Chancellor, Bunyamin Kaptanoglu, who paid him a courtesy visit.
He said that a harmonised cut-off point would kick start admission process for 2012/2013.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that JAMB, had on March 24, conducted the third edition of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
A total of 1.5 million candidates applied and sat for the examination in Nigeria and six other countries. NAN
- JAMB Suspends Admission Into South-East State Owned Universities for 2011/2012 Session
- Jamb Extends Deadline for 2012 UTME Registration to 2nd March, 2012
- JAMB 2012 UTME Results Released, Details of How to Check Results Inside
- JAMB 2012 Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for Universities in Nigeria
- Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Release 201/2011 Admission List