Amosun Rescues Accident Victims in Ogun State
GOVERNOR Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State at the weekend intervened to save the lives of accident victims who were writhing in pains along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway at the Ogunmakin end of the road.
The governor was returning from a ceremony in Ibadan when he sighted the scene of the accident amidst calls from sympathisers to save an elderly woman, a middle-aged man and three children, involved in the crash.
Amosun, in spite of the heavy rain, immediately alighted from his car and moved to the scene of the accident, ordering his security aides to carefully assist the victims into one of the vans and to move them to the nearest hospital in Ibadan.
The governor also gave the needed cash to offset their medical expenses.
- New Ogun Gov. Ibikunle Amosun Escapes Death
- 26 Dead Persons, Including Three Pregnant Women in Port Harcourt Boat Accident Buried
- Ogun State Government Sack 2,000 Workers
- 2 Die in Kaduna Plane Crash
- Truck Crushes Four, Injures Three Others in Ogun State