4 Year Old School Boy Brings Out Marijuana in Class
A four-year-old U.S. boy pulled out nine bags of marijuana fro his jacket pocket during lunch time at Hanover Elementary School Tuesday afternoon.
Police said they were called to the school after the young special needs student displayed the drugs, authorities said.
Meriden police said the nine individually wrapped bags of marijuana appeared prepared for sale.
Hanover Elementary School principal Miguel Cardona called it an “extremely unfortunate” and “isolated” incident that was not witnessed by any other students.
“What’s so disheartening is this is really an adult issue and problem and adult behavior put a student at risk,” Meriden schools superintendent Mark Benigni told Reuters.
“This student had no idea what he brought to school or what the substance was,” he added.
Authorities are not releasing the names of the student or parents and police said there is a possibility for arrests pending the outcome of the investigation.
The Department of Children and Families is also looking into the incident.
- Police Rescue 15 Kidnapped Children in Abia State
- Police Arrest 56 Year Old Carpenter For Raping 5 Year Old Girl
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo to build School in Dustbin Estate
- Suspected Boko Haram Gunmen Attack Military School Near Kano, Kill Four
- Time Magazine Names Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Person of the Year