Nollywood Star Chinedu Ikedieze (aka Aki) Weds Nneoma Nwajah
It was indeed the day the Lord hath made; Saturday, November 26, as family, friends and well-wishers came together for the elaborate wedding of star actor, Chinedu Ikedieze (MFR) a.k.a Aki and Nneoma Hope Nwajah.
The traditional marriage was held at the St.Theresa’s Catholic Church Primary School field, Obolo, Isiala Mbano, Imo State.
The event attracted dignitaries from all walks of life including entertainers and politicos – the National President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, (AGN) Segun Arinze, Uche jombo, Oby Edozien, Ejike Asiegbu, Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) among others.
The white wedding already dubbed, “A celebration of true and undying love” by the actor is expected to be held elaborately in Lagos on December 10.
- Nollywood Actor Ashley Nwosu Dies
- Bright Okpocha aka ‘Basketmouth’ Weds Hearthrob
- Sam Loco Efe, One of Nigeria’s Best, Passes On
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo to build School in Dustbin Estate
- Ruggedman Unveiled as New Star Quest Host