Provisional admission has been offered to the underlisted candidates who took part in the Post UTME held on Wednesday 14th of September, 2011 into Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa on a full time basis for the 2011/2012 Academic Session.
This admission could be withdrawn anytime it is discovered that a candidate does not meet the stipulated requirement.
SCREENING/REGISTRATION /ORIENTATION EXERCISE
The screening/registration/orientation exercise is from Monday 7th November to Friday 11th November 2011.
Candidates are required to come along to the screening centre with the original and photocopies( 4) of the following documents:
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination Result Printout;
- Post UTME Screening Result Slip;
- Secondary School Results or its equivalent;
- Testimonials from Schools/Colleges;
- Attestation letter from a reputable clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant;
- Medical Record of Fitness and Chest X-Ray;
- Certificate of Birth/Sworn Declaration of Age;
- Certificate of State/Local Government Council of Origin; and
- Passport photographs (12 copies)
Students who wish to can check for their names @ http://www.osustech.edu.ng/Admission_List.php