FIFA U20 World Cup: Flying Eagles Beat England 1-0
Last night an ultra defensive U20 England that has not conceded a goal in the 2011 FIFA U20 World Cup in Colombia fell 1-0 to the Flying Eagles after a hard fought battle.
Flying Eagles dimunitive winger Edafe Egbedi scored the winner in the 52nd minute after a good low cross from energetic striker Olanrewaju Kayode.
With the result England went ou of the competition without scoring a single goal in four matches. They had earlier drawn all three of their Group matches goalless. The result means that the Flying Eagles have scored 13 goals so far in the tournament conceding only two in the process.
- Flying Eagles Fit for England Match- Team Spokesman
- Cameroun Beat Nigeria’s Flying Eagles 1-Nil
- Flying Eagles Lose 2-0 to Portugal
- Ike Uche Delighted Over Great Comeback to National Team Football
- Argentina to play Against Super Eagles Again in September