President Jonathan Faces Panel Alone in NEDG Presidential Elections Debate
President Goodluck Jonathan tonight faced the panelists in the presidential elections debate organsied by the Nigeria Elections Debate Group (NEDG).
Three other front line candidates Nuhu Ribadu of ACN, Ibrahim Shekarau of the ANPP, and Muhammadu Buhari of the CPC all absented themselves from the Presidential Elections debate organsied tonight by the NEDG in protest over the Presdient’s absence from an earlier Presidential debate organised by cable network NN24.
Despite being alone before an intimidating audience President Jonathan performed well answering questions thrown at him with confidence. he often needed extra time to answer the questions in detail.
Questions ranging from how to fight corruption and plans for education were thrown his way. While he may not have answered every question satisfactorily he did averagely in laying out his plans for a better Nigeria.
- President Jonathan, 2 Other PDP Presidential Aspirants Arrive Party Headquarters for Screening
- Lagos Chief Whip Demand for Goodluck’s Participation in Presidential Debates
- Jonathan Leads with 53% in Opinion Poll, 46% Say They Are Aware of Shekarau’s Presidential Ambition
- 2011 Presidential Elections to Hold April 9
- President Jonathan Suspends Campaign for 2 days in Honour of Stampede Victims