Lagos GTBank Principals Cup: GTBank To Give N5 Million in Prize Money
THE sponsor of the Lagos State GTBank Principals Cup Season 2 ,GT Bank Plc has announced 5 million naira as prize money for 2010/2011 edition which goes underway from zonal preliminaries on December 12.
According to Lola Odedina, Head, Communication and External Affairs, of the bank while speaking at the media parley heralding the second edition of the event held at the Lagos State Education Resource centre on Monday, the winners in both male and female categories will pocket one million naira each.
Odedina, having expressed appreciation to the state government for the success recorded during the last edition, promised to raise the bar disclosing that the second placed team in both categories would take home N750,000 each while third team earns N500,000 and the fourth would collect N250,000 each .
- Ted Turner Donates $80 million to Nigeria for Fight Against Polio
- We May Sack Striking Doctors – Lagos Govt.
- Chinua Achebe Wins $300,000 Dorothy and Lillian Gish Prize
- CitiGroup, Deutsche Bank to Manage FG’s $500 Million Bond
- Nigerian Stock Market Takes a Further Plunge