11 Graduate with First Class in Ajayi Crowther University
11 students of Ajayi Crowther University (ACU), Oyo State, owned by the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), received first-class honour degrees out of the 360 graduates that will receive certificates at the 4th convocation of the institution.
The school’s Vice Chancellor, Prof. Kolawole Jayeoba, who disclosed this at a pre-convocation press briefing in Oyo, debunked claims that the university was a “glorified secondary school”, insisting that it has all it takes to compete favourably with other institutions.
Jayeoba said since its inception four years ago, the institution had witnessed tremendous growth in structure, as well as academic cum research works.
Flanked by the registrar, Dr. Josephine Oyebanji and bursar, Mr. Solomon Adeyi, at the briefing conference, Jayeoba said contrary to the general belief that the education standard is falling in Nigeria, “nothing is wrong with our education, but with its growth and structure”.
- Ondo State University Loses Operating License from NUC
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Release Timetable for 2010/2011 Post UTME Screening Excercise
- Vacancy for Vice Chancellor in Obafemi Awolowo University
- National Universities Commission Take Over Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- University of Science and Technology, Ifaki – Ekiti Release 2010/2011 Screening Admission List