Bus Accident Kill 33 Persons in Northern Nigeria
A head-on bus collision killed 33 people in northern Nigeria, a federal official said Wednesday.
The collision between the two passenger buses occurred on Tuesday in Yobe state, according to Kassem Bisi of the Federal Road Safety Commission.
One bus was on its way to Maiduguri and the other was headed to Jos from Maiduguri.
The buses caught fire after the collision.
- Attackers Kill 2 Top Officials of Nigerian Security Services
- Northern Governors Forum Fail To Reach Concensus on Jonathan Presidency
- Enugu Police Dismantle Road Block
- FG Send Military to Maiduguri over Boko Haram unrest
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Director General, Ndi Okereke Onyiuke and NSE President Dangote Sacked