Job Vacancies in University of Ibadan (Internal & External)
University of Ibadan Internal/External Job Vacancy Advertisment
1) Carpenter – Department of Forest Resources Management
2) Wood Turner – Department of Forest Resources Management
3) Laboratory Assistant – Department of Animal Science
4) Plant Operator – Works and Maintenance Department
QUALIFICATION AND SALARY:
For position 1 :
Candidates must possess JSS 3 plus Proficiency Certificate in related field and Trade Test Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery Grade II.
For position 2 :
Candidates must possess JSS 3 plus Proficiency Certificate in relevant field and Trade Test Certificate Grade III in relevant field.
Possession of NBTE from recognized Technical College will be an added advantage.
For position 3 :
Candidates must possess SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO Certificate or its equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects including Science subjects.
A basic knowledge of Computer Operation will be an added advantage.
For position 4 :
Candidates must possess JSS 3 Certificate plus proficiency in handling heavy plant equipment.
SALARY SCALE FOR POSITIONS 1-4
CONTISS 3 (N162,027×N6, 358 -N251,039)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should forward
their applications and fifteen (15) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae,
stating Full Names (Surname first). State of Origin, LGA, Date of
Birth (not Age), Sex, Marital Status, GSM Numbers, Full Qualifications
and Experience as well as Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees. They should also forward two Photostat
copies of their certificates to reach the Deputy Registrar (Establishments),
University of Ibadan, not later than two (2) weeks from the date
of this advertisement. Applicants should request their Referees to forward
Confidential Reports on them directly to the Deputy Registrar (Establishments),
University of Ibadan, Ibadan, from whom further details may be obtained.
Further information may also be obtained from http://www.ui.edu.ng/jobs.
Candidates should indicate very
clearly in their applications, the position they have applied for and
the department in which the position is based.
Only the applications of shortlisted
candidates will be acknowledged.
Omotayo O. Ikotun (Mrs.)
- University of Ibadan 2010 Recruitment for Auditors
- National Orthopaedic Hospital Job Vacancies
- IITA Ibadan Job Vacancies: Research Supervisor
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA 2010/2011 POST – UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Releases 2010/2011 Post UTME Screening Results