Nigeria NLG Limited Vacancy for Public Affairs and Protocol Officer
Nigeria LNG Limited, a world-class company helping to build a better Nigeria, seeks to engage personnel for immediate employment in the following position:
JOB TITLE: PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND PROTOCOL OFFICER
The appointee: will be required to contribute to the overall Corporate Communications and Public Relations activities of NLNG in order to sustain the positive perception of NLNG among its stakeholders and publics.
The duties will include, but are not limited to, the Following:
• Arrange logistics for corporate visits to the Plant Complex; and execute all public relations events for the Plant Complex in Finima, Bonny (and Rivers State).
• Act as custodian of NLNG’s corporate history and archivist of all PR materials including audio-visuals and literatures; distribute end-of-year gifts and PR materials (calendars and diaries) in Bonny.
• Write feature stories and covet company events in Bonny and Rivers State generally for use in company and external publications; contribute material (and audio-visual) to the departmental intranet sire and NLNG’s corporate web site; contribute to the periodic evaluation and measurement of the cffectivcness of corporatc communications and public relations functions.
• Liaise with service providers towards the production of good quality videos and photos for internal and external media, plus run the programming for NLNG’s Residential Area television channel (RA TV).
The right candidate should:
• Possess a minimum of five (5) years post-graduation experience, at least three (3) of which should have been spent in public relations, advertising, or journalism.
• Possess a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Bachelor’s Degree in English, Mass Communication or other related courses in the humanities.
• Possess good and demonstrable writing and photographic skills.
• Possess good presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Familiarity with the use of Microsoft FrontPage, Dreamweaver, PhotoshopCorel Draw or such computer design software “will be an advantage.
• Not be more than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply to
The Manager, Manpower Panning & Resourcing, through ANY of the following addresses:
Nigeria LNG Limited C&C TOWERS
PLOT 1684 SANUSI FAFUNWA ST VICTORIA ISLAND
Nigeria LNG Limited AMADICREEK INTEGRATED SERVICE BASE
OFF EASTERN BYE-PASS
Nigeria LNG Limited
Nigeria LNG Limited
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
Forwarding their handwritten applications photocopies of their credentials and detailed curriculum vitae with full details of contact address (not P. 0. Box) telephone numbers and email address. The reference number of the position applied for should be dearly indicated at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, which should reach the addressee on or before 12th August 2010.
Only shortlisted applications will be acknowledged.
The curriculum vitae should be formatted in the order listed below:
• FIRST NAMF/INITIALS
• DATE OF BIRTH
• STATE OF ORIGIN
• MARITAL STATUS
• CONTACT ADRESS
• TELEPHONE NUMBER
• E-MAIL ADDRESS
• INSTITUTION(S) ATTENDED WITH DATES
• DEGREE(S) OBTAINED WITH DATES
• CLASS OF DEGREE
• PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
Related posts:Follow @infomister